What To ExpectAnswers to Your Questions
- While you’re welcome to take any class, most beginners find the Beginner Series the most helpful. Other classes that are a good starting point to exploring yoga for the first time are Yoga Basics, Yin Yoga, and Hatha classes. Once you feel ready, graduate to Yin Yang Fusion, Vinyasa Level 1 and onto Mixed Levels Vinyasa which is our most challenging class.
- In general, the room is gently heated between 80 and 85 degrees to help increase flexibility and circulation.
- The only buzzing we want to hear is the energy in our bodies, so please silence your cell phone. We ask that you observe silence in the yoga room so students can meditate and relax before class begins.
- A water bottle and towel will ensure you’re hydrated and comfortable during class.
- A yoga mat is essential for each class. If you forget yours or don’t yet own one, you can use one of ours or purchase one from us.
- Wear comfortable, light exercise clothes that allow you to move freely and sweat in!
- Out of respect for your fellow classmates, we ask that you refrain from using perfumes or cologne while in the studio space.
- We love kids, but unless they are practicing yoga, they can not be in the studio or left unattended in the lobby.
- The studio will open at least 15 minutes before class begins. Please be on time because the doors will lock promptly at the start of class.
Have more questions? Drop us a line.