Tuladhara Yoga Schedule
We are so excited to welcome you back! We are open for Phase 2. Please check out our schedule and COVID policies.
- 7 Students are allowed to take class. In order to reserve your space, you have to sign up through Mindbody. All “No Shows” (signing up, but not showing up) will be charged $18. We want to be able to fill all 7 spaces.
- We are not taking any walk-ins at this time.
- We ask that you maintain 6ft distance and do not congregate in the lobby. In the studio, we have placed hash marks on the floor so you know where to put your mat.
- We ask that you bring your own mat and props. We do have mats and props for purchase if you don’t have your own. If you forget, we will allow you to check some out from us. We need to monitor it closely so that all props checked out can be thoroughly sanitized after use.
- We will check you in for class as well as complete a “no-touch” temperature check. We have masks available if you do not have your own and require that you wear them in the lobby area. You can take off your mask when you get to your mat. There is also hand sanitizer available at the front desk for you to use.