Single Class Drop In
- Includes use of studio mat
New Student Special
- Get Your First 30 Days for $30 *New Students Only
- Most cost effective option without a contract! Must sign up for Auto-pay
Become a Member and Save!
- 10% Off Workshops and Events
- Free Member Events
- 10% Off Merchandise in our Boutique
- 12 month members bring a friend for FREE 4 times a year!
Student Monthly Unlimited
- Auto Pay, No Contract (3 Month Minimum) Must be full time student & have valid ID
6 Month Membership
- Auto Pay 6 month contract + Can be paid in full or monthly
- Auto Pay 12 Month Contract + Can be paid in full or monthly
- 20 Class Pass $220 ($11 Per class)
- 10 Class Pass $130 ($13 Per class)
- 5 Class Pass $75 ($15 Per class)
- Gentle Yoga is great for those who need a gentler practice or those who have physical limitations. Includes 12 classes in 6 weeks. Class is kept small for more individualized attention. Chairs for gentle yoga are included upon request. Tuladhara 6 and 12 month members pay only $60.00
- A four week class on the fundamentals of yoga postures, breathing and meditation techniques in a small group setting. Unlimited access to studio classes for that month! 6 and 12 month members pay only $50.00!
- Single Session $90
- Multiple Sessions $75 (min of 3)
- In-Class Private Session $45
* Students, Teachers, Seniors and Military receive a discount of 15% off with valid ID. Offer excludes Specials, Monthly Auto Pay Contracts, Drop-in & Introductory specials and retreats. Some restrictions apply. All sales are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable. 5, 10, & 20-class passes have a 4-month expiration date. Effective January 1, 2016, a new law (House Bill 1550 (Chapter 169, Laws of 2015)) requires that all “athletic or fitness facilities” must collect and remit retail sales tax on their charges to customers. This income will also be subject to retailing business and occupation (B&O) tax. Prior to this ruling, yoga studios were categorized as “wellness” services not subject to tax. However, with this new ruling effective January 1, 2016, all yoga studios are now being categorized as “athletic or fitness facilities” now subject to being taxed.