Single ClassDrop in or Day Pass
- Includes use of a studio mat
- $22 Drop -In for our military and teachers
- Want to stay for one more class? You can attend an additional class in the same day at no additional charge
New Student SpecialStart Your Journey!
- Multi-studio Access
- Includes all classes on our regular schedule!
- Online Access Included for you to try!
- New Students Only.
- No obligation after your 30 days is up!
Tula Kula MembershipPractice Unlimited!
- Our Best Value if you practice 2x or more per week at multiple studios!
- Unlimited Online Access included!
- Eligible for rewards and discounts
- No Contract – Only 30 days notice to cancel
- ALL Studio Access
Become a Member and Save!
- Tula Rewards! The practice of yoga is a priceless gift you can give to yourself. But, we want to throw in some extras! Tula students earn rewards for practicing yoga that they can use toward boutique merchandise, free classes, coupons etc! Learn more
- 10% Discount on most workshops, events and boutique merchandise.
- Free member events and you can earn rewards points for just coming to class!
- Members can bring a friend that is New to our studio for a FREE class once a month!
- No long term contracts – just a 30 days notice required to cancel. Memberships automatically renew.
- Unlimited Autopay Members and Annual Members receive Tula Yoga Online Access for Free!
Tula Aligned 5 Class Monthly Membership
- Best option if you practice 1x per week
- Eligible for Rewards and Discounts
- Auto-Pay monthly, 30 day notice to cancel
- Add Online Yoga for $9.95
Tula Advance Multiple Studio Membership
- Best Option if you practice 2 or more times per week
- Tula Yoga Online Included at no additional charge!
- Eligible for rewards and discounts on workshops and trainings
- Auto-Pay, 30 day notice to cancel
I feel lucky to have such a great studio in Tacoma! Not only are the teachers great but it just feels like home walking into the studio! I’m either here or at the Lakewood studio every day!
Class PassSingle Pay Option
- Great Option if you don’t want a commitment!
- 10 Class passes have a 6 month expiration date
Annual MembershipUnlimited Access
- Practice unlimited at all studios all year long!
- Includes Online Access at no additional charge!
7 Day Traveler's Pass7 Days Unlimited
7 Days of Unlimited Yoga for Travelers
For out of town students only
One Month UnlimitedNo Autopay
- One month unlimited, no autopay or contract
- Does not renew
Are you a full time college student? We offer a student unlimited monthly membership for full time students at a big discount! Contact us for more information here!
Finances a struggle? We get it! Each of our studios offers at least one community sliding scale donation based class each week. We are committed to making yoga accessible for everyone. We also offer volunteer opportunities that would allow you to earn free and discounted yoga in exchange for some help around the studio. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
I have been attending classes at Tuladhara Yoga since 2017. Over the years I have found this place to be welcoming, respectful, embracing of our differences, incredibly professional and friendly. All teachers are amazing, share their unique practices and style making every class different and dynamic. There are classes to fulfill every desire and physical capabilities from intro level classes to the most challenging flow classes. Never practiced in your life? no problem, feel confident that the instructors will make sure you have a wonderful experience and want to return for more.
TULA YOGA POLICIES
MEMBERSHIPS THAT RENEW MONTHLY (clients on Autopay only):
- 30 days notice to cancel all auto drafts is required in writing. Please email [email protected] to give official 30 days notice to cancel.
- Members may pause membership one time per year and must give us 30 days notice in writing. Any pauses longer than 30 days will give up current member rate and discount.
- Class pass memberships renew each month and classes do not roll over. No refunds will be given for unused classes or unused months.
- All sales for yoga classes are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
SINGLE PAY CLASS PASS OPTIONS:
- 10 class passes have a 6-month expiration date. 5 class passes have a 3 month expiration date. We will not give refunds for classes taken or partially taken. Class passes can only be used for regular scheduled yoga classes excluding special workshops, series or teacher training/development programs.
- All sales for yoga classes are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Group On and New Student Specials are introductory offers only and can not be used more than once. Once you have decided that you want to continue classes with us, please pay our regular rates – no exceptions.
- “Yoga for Beginners Series” classes do not roll over. You can make up missed classes at another studio but not in another series.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to the workshop/series/program start date, you will be issued a full refund.
- Within 7 days you will be issued an account credit unless cancelling on the day of the event.
- Same day cancellations will receive no refunds, transfers or credits. In addition, no refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend or failure to a complete workshop. Yoga Teacher Training is non-refundable. No exceptions
PRIVATE SESSION AND MASSAGE CANCELLATIONS:
- Private Sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or client will be charged for the full rate of the session.
- Merchandise purchased in our boutique can be returned or exchanged for store credit within 14 days of purchase if unused and in original condition and packaging.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on clearance and final sale merchandise.
- Discounts for merchandise cannot be combined.